Continued growth for Insight Building Services leads to new office/showroom
Insight Building Services - Green St Property
Recent years have seen continued growth for Insight Building Services, a local business offering commercial/industrial building services, office fitouts, multi-unit residential and project management services.
They have been extremely active, particularly with office and retail fitouts. Recent projects include:
• HelloWorld Travel - Hunter Street, Newcastle (Six Level Office and Retail Fitout)
• Raine & Horne – Darby Street, Newcastle (Office Fitout)
• Pure Performance Stores – Newcastle, Warners Bay and Maitland (Retail Fitouts)
• Avery Plastic Surgery – Watt Street, Newcastle (Medical Surgery Fitout)
• Coal LSL – Honeysuckle Drive, Newcastle (Office Fitout)
• Green St Property – Hunter Street, Newcastle (Office Fitout)
• Newcastle Transport Services - Hunter Street Mall, Newcastle (Information Desk Fitout)
This continued growth led to Insight Building Services investing in a new head office, located at 97 Bailey Street, Adamstown which opened in late 2017. The office includes a showroom area where current and potential clients can explore the latest features in office fitouts and discover how they can make their existing or new premises more functional and productive.
Insight Building Services Director, Luke Finlay is thrilled with the new office and its strategic location.
“Insight Building Services has always prided itself on its foundation of good principles whilst always striving for the ‘win – win’ in every situation,” said Luke.
“Our new office and showroom is a major milestone in the growth of Insight, allowing us to provide customers with an interactive experience when planning their next office fitout or refurbishment project”.
“We have found that combining our extensive building knowledge, with our positive ‘can-do’ attitude has placed us as market leaders within the Newcastle and Hunter region. This has resulted in numerus opportunities to be involved in challenging & mutually rewarding projects with our clients”.
Luke is looking forward to the next phase of the business growth and is excited to contribute to the revitalisation of Newcastle.