Continued growth for North Construction
North Construction has been in operation for 30 years and has grown steadily to become the largest locally owned and operated commercial building company in this region. With a new head office at Tuggerah, their projects are primaril in the Central Coast and Greater Hunter regions. North have established long term relationships with numerous subcontractors and our permanent workforce of direct employees ensures a stable construction team on each project from start to finish.
At this year’s Newcastle Master Builders Association Excellence in Building Awards, North were successful in the following categories including the prestigious honour of being awarded Commercial Builder of the Year for the third time, having also won it in 2011 and 2016.
• Public Buildings $6 Million - $12 mllion - Maitland Sportsground, Maitland
• Aged Care/Medium Density Developments – Opal Aged Care – Hillside, Mount Hutton
• Interior and Shop Fitouts over $500, 000 – Reliance Medical Practice, North Wyong
• Best Use of Bricks – Housden Building, Bishop Tyrell Anglican College, Fletcher
• Commercial Apprentice of Year – Mitchell Earl
• Women in Building Recognition Award – Nicole Redmond
• Commercial Builder of the Year
North says that they are very proud of the success at the recent Newcastle MBA awards.
“Receiving this recognition from the peak building industry body in the region supports their claims of consistency, quality and professionalism in every project undertaken regardless of size, challenges or project team involved,” said Director Matthew Cook.
“North are very grateful to their staff and many subcontractors who contribute so much to achieving their success. The individual awards on the night were fantastic recognition amongst peers and the industry. It shows the depth of talent which is testament to the support and training focus that underpins their business culture.”