Aged Care and Disability Achievements Awards
The AgeingLife Network is supporting the community that they work with by recognising those who work closely to support those in need, who are vulnerable, frail or disabled.
The inaugural Newcastle Aged Care and Disability Achievement Awards will be held at Souths Leagues Club, Merewether on Friday May 6.
The awards encompass a range of categories, including:
• Residential Aged Care Employee of the Year
• Home Care Employee of the Year
• Disability Sector Employee of the Year
• Aged Care Trainee of the Year
• Disability Trainee of the Year
• Residential Aged Care Facility of the Year
• Home Care Service of the Year
• Disability Service of the Year
• Retirement Village of the Year
• “Above and beyond” Recognition award
• Culturally Diverse or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Project Recognition Award
• Aged Care or Disability Executive/ Manager of the Year Award
• Innovation Project of the Year
• Disability Innovation Project of the Year
• Volunteer of the Year
Nominations can be made by community members, care recipients, organisations and colleagues.
The awards offer recognition of organisations and a workforce that are not compensated well and support the most vulnerable people in our community.
To register your interest in Nominating a recipient, becoming a sponsor for the awards or purchasing tickets to the Awards night, please contact The AgeingLife Network or visit www.ageinglife.com.au