Local businesses saving on energy costs
The Energy Hunter program is continuing to assist small and medium sized businesses across the Hunter Region to identify, manage, and improve their energy consumption, saving money on their energy costs by becoming more energy efficient.
Energy Hunter is delivered over three stages – Living Laboratory, Business to Business mentoring and Mass learning, with each partner delivering a component.
Combined benefits include:
• Detailed electricity monitoring and analysis
• One-on-One tailored assistance for businesses including site visits
• Access to a series of regular workshops covering different strategies for identifying energy efficiency opportunities
• Online resources and how-to guides focused on energy efficiency information
• Networking opportunities and business promotion
• Business mentoring workshops to share the knowledge, skills and lessons learnt from business champions
• Assisting businesses to identify funding and finance options to help make energy efficiency upgrades even more financially attractive
Energy Hunter is collaboration between The City of Newcastle, the Hunter Business Chamber and Hunter TAFE.
For more information go to http://theenergyhunterscheme.com.au/